cliniQ is a holistic sexual health and well-being service for all trans* people, partners and friends. We are a trans-led team, who offer a safe, confidential space for those who may not feel comfortable accessing standard health and well-being services. In recognition for our unique approach to services, we recently received the Nursing Times award for ‘Enhancing Patient Dignity’.
We are open every Wednesday, from 5:00 to 7:00pm at 56 Dean Street in Soho.
Full program and booking details to be announced.
Our services include:
- Free, confidential sexual health screening (including HIV & Hepatitis C)
- Liver function tests (important for monitoring the impact of hormone therapy)
- Hepatitis B testing and vaccination
- Cervical smear testing (for anyone over 25 with a cervix)
- PEP – Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (Emergency HIV Medication)
- Hormone injections (with ID and proof of prescription)
- Gender identity counseling
- Drug & alcohol counseling/support
- Housing Advice (1st Wednesday of the month – Stonewall Housing Drop-in Service)
- Sexual assault & hate crime support and on-going case work (Via Galop)
- Health Adviser support & non-statutory social work
- Social support & community drop-ins
- Yoga (1st, 2nd, 3rd Wednesday of each month)
- Intersections – A group for queer & trans Muslims, held at cliniQ
Consulta gratis e check up geral de saude sexual e bem estar para transsexuais todas as quarta-feiras na Clinica 56 Dean Street.ฟรี บริการตรวจเช็คสุขภาพทางเพศเพื่อการมีสุขภาวะที่ดีสำหรับคนข้ามเพศ ทุกวันพุทธตอนเย็น พบกับเราที่ 56 ถนน Dean