cliniQ @ 56 Dean Street
cliniQ’s Wednesday service is at 56 Dean Street in Soho. We are open every Wednesday from 4:30 to 7:00pm. When you get to the ground floor reception you can either take the lift, or the stairs to Floor 2.
If you would like to use our services, please take a moment to register with the receptionist on Floor 2 and take a seat in the waiting room (helping yourself to refreshments). We are a team of trans and trans friendly professionals who will come and speak with you about your appointment, and help you with any questions you might have.
If you’re not visiting us to use our wellbeing and sexual health services, but would like to use the drop-in, please take a seat, grab a magazine and help yourself to tea, coffee or water.
- Leicester Square—Northern & Piccadilly Lines
(4 minutes walk)
- Piccadilly Circus—Piccadilly & Bakerloo Lines)
(5 minutes walk)
- Tottenham Court Road—Central & Northern Lines)
(6 minutes walk)
- Oxford Circus—Central, Bakerloo & Victoria Lines
(12 minutes walk)
Charing Cross Railway/Tube Station (12 minutes walk)
3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 23, 24, 25, 29,
38, 55, 73, 88, 94, 98, 139, 159, 176, 453
Limited parking available at Soho Square—£1.50 for all-day parking.
Limited availability of metered parking spaces and disabled parking spaces in Soho.
- Westminster City Car Parks, 20 Newport Place, Chinatown, London WC2H 7PU (0.1 miles)
- Swiss Centre Car Park, Leicester Street, London WC2H 7BL (0.1 miles)
- National Car Parks, Brewer Street, London W1F 9TB (0.2 miles)
- Aqua Parking, Leicester Square Car Park, 39-41 Whitcomb Street, London WC2H 7DT (0.2 miles)
- Poland Street Car Parking, Poland Street, London W1F 7NB (0.3 miles)
- Pure Parking, 10 Babmaes Street, London SW1Y 6HD (0.3 miles)
- 24/7 Parking Ltd, Linen Hall, 162-168 Regent Street, London W1B 5TD (0.3 miles)
There is no bicycle parking available at the clinic but there are a number of bike racks in and around the Soho area.