cliniQ is at King’s College Hospital NHS Trust, Camberwell, SE5 9RS. Click here: cliniQ at Kings Press Release
Our services are available on Tuesdays between 4pm to 7pm at King’s College Hospital, closest station Denmark Hill. We also provide counselling and wellbeing services at our centre near St Pancras station.
Our community always comes first and cliniQ is always where our community is. We continue to build our services at our two centres and that we will continue to embed and broaden the services we provide and that they will be always be trans developed and trans delivered.
The Directors of cliniQ
cliniQ is a Community Interest Company. We are an holistic sexual health and well-being service for all trans people, partners and friends. We are a trans-led team, who offer a safe, confidential space for those who may not feel comfortable accessing mainstream services.
In recognition for our unique approach to service delivery, we were ‘highly commended’ by the NHS as ‘Inclusive Team of The Year 2016’ and received the 2014 Nursing Times award for ‘Enhancing Patient Dignity’
Our community wellbeing services are only partly funded
To donate to cliniQ and help support us click the button below
Our services include:
- Liver function tests (important for monitoring the impact of hormone therapy)
- Hepatitis B testing and vaccination
- Cervical smear testing (for anyone over 25 with a cervix)
- PEP – Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (Emergency HIV Medication)
- Hormone injections (with ID and proof of prescription)
- Gender identity counselling
- Drug & alcohol counselling/support
- Sexual assault & hate crime support and on-going case work (Via Galop)
- Health Adviser support & non-statutory social work
- Social support & community drop-ins