cliniQ have been successfully shortlisted for the National Diversity Awards Community Organisation Award for LGBT. Thank you all for your support!
cliniQ at King’s College Hospital, Camberwell opened in April. Click here: cliniQ at Kings Press Release
cliniQ will no longer be providing any services at 56 Dean Street.
We will of course be continuing to provide our range of services at Kings College Hospital and at the Helios Centre in Kings Cross. Over the next couple of weeks the specific 56 Dean Street services for cliniQ will be moved to one of our other centres.
The Directors of cliniQ want to assure all of our existing service users and any new service users that we will continue to build our services at our two centres and that we will continue to embed and broaden the services we provide and that they will be always be trans developed and trans delivered.
We wish to thank 56 Dean Street for their support over the last seven years, they have been invaluable on our journey and we wish them positivity for any services they may go on to develop for the Trans community in the Wednesday evening slot.
Our community always comes first and cliniQ is always where our community is.
The Directors of cliniQ
cliniQ is a Community Interest Company. We are an holistic sexual health and well-being service for all trans people, partners and friends. We are a trans-led team, who offer a safe, confidential space for those who may not feel comfortable accessing mainstream services.
In recognition for our unique approach to service delivery, we were ‘highly commended’ by the NHS as ‘Inclusive Team of The Year 2016’ and received the 2014 Nursing Times award for ‘Enhancing Patient Dignity’
Our community wellbeing services are only partly funded
To donate to cliniQ and help support us click the button below
Our services include:
- Liver function tests (important for monitoring the impact of hormone therapy)
- Hepatitis B testing and vaccination
- Cervical smear testing (for anyone over 25 with a cervix)
- PEP – Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (Emergency HIV Medication)
- Hormone injections (with ID and proof of prescription)
- Gender identity counselling
- Drug & alcohol counselling/support
- Sexual assault & hate crime support and on-going case work (Via Galop)
- Health Adviser support & non-statutory social work
- Social support & community drop-ins