cliniQ at the Caldecot Centre – UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The Caldecot Centre at King’s College hospital is running a very limited service in view of the coronavirus outbreak. All routine appointments and walk-in services are being cancelled. If you need an STI screen and live in London you can access online testing at www.camberwell.shl.uk
If you have been to the Tuesday cliniQ service at the Caldecot Centre before and need a hormone injection you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will refer your enquiry to our doctor who will contact you to discuss your needs. This is NOT an appointment to be seen. Please DO NOT come to the clinic unless advised to by our doctor.
If you have any symptoms of fever or new continuous cough you should self-isolate for seven days. You should not attend the clinic or your GP but should use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do next.
If you are concerned you should call 111
For further information visit the NHS coronavirus website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
The Directors of cliniQ
cliniQ is a Community Interest Company. We are an holistic sexual health and well-being service for all trans people, partners and friends. We are a trans-led team, who offer a safe, confidential space for those who may not feel comfortable accessing mainstream services.
In recognition for our unique approach to service delivery, we were ‘highly commended’ by the NHS as ‘Inclusive Team of The Year 2016’ and received the 2014 Nursing Times award for ‘Enhancing Patient Dignity’
Our community wellbeing services are only partly funded
To donate to cliniQ and help support us click the button below
Our services include:
- Hormone level monitoring
- Liver function tests (important for monitoring the impact of hormone therapy)
- Hormone injections (with ID and proof of prescription)
- Hepatitis B testing and vaccination
- Cervical smear testing (for anyone over 25 with a cervix)
- PReP available on the PReP Impact Trial
- PEP – Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (Emergency HIV Medication)
- Gender identity counselling and other counselling support
- Drug & alcohol counselling/support
- Sexual assault & hate crime support and on-going case work (Via Galop)
- Social support & community drop-ins