25th October 2019 at the ORTUS Centre
82-96 Grove Lane LONDON SE5 8SN
- Trans Health Matters is a series of conferences by cliniQ CIC Holistic Wellbeing, Sexual Health and HIV service.
- This event is delivered in partnership with King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Our aim is to advance and share best practice and to continue to build and develop services for trans and non-binary people that are inclusive, respect diversity and address health inequalities.
- The event is for clinicians, commissioners, policy makers, community organisations, the voluntary sector and for trans, non-binary and gender diverse people.
- We will have a strong rights and equalities focus and will look at specific health needs and issues surrounding trans and non-binary people’s inclusion in the planning and delivery of health and social care services, with a view to reducing barriers to services and moving towards an inclusive approach to trans health matters.