We currently have no idea how many trans* people in the UK are living with HIV. We know even less about how living with HIV affects trans* peoples’ lives, livelihood and day-to-day experiences, but Public Health England and The People Living with HIV Stigma Index want to find out.
The survey is for ANYONE living with HIV, and is inclusive of trans* identities, entirely confidential and easy to complete; most importantly, it helps trans* voices to be heard. Please share information about the Stigma Index as widely as possible.
As an added bonus, anyone who completes the survey could win one of 20 iPads!
Here’s what they say:
Public Health England and The People Living with HIV Stigma Index invite you take part in the UK People Living with HIV Stigma Index 2015, an initiative driven BY people with HIV, FOR people with HIV.
- The UK Stigma Index 2015 aims to identify whether people living with HIV in the UK experience HIV-related stigma and discrimination, and to describe how such stigma affects their daily lives.
- Any adult (aged 18+) living with HIV in the UK is invited to participate.
- It is an online survey that takes 20 to 40 minutes to complete. You can complete the survey on any device with internet access. Further information about the survey can be found here.
- Your individual responses will remain strictly anonymous and confidential.
- Your participation is voluntary, so please take time to decide whether or not to take part.