Gendered Intellience have also published a booklet on sexual health for young trans* and non-binary people, which can be downloaded here.
For a sexual health guide for queer trans* men, there’s PRIMED: The back pocket guide for transmen and the men that dig them!
and for Trans* Women involved in sex work there is BRAZEN: Trans Women Safer Sex Guide – There is also a service called Ugly Mugs; a warning scheme which can be really useful in warning sex workers about dangerous people and increasing the reporting, detection and conviction of crimes.
For trans* people living with HIV, i-Base is a great source of information on treatment, drug interactions and how stay well.
Other resources for trans* people:
- Living My Life – Information for people who currently identify as trans or who are begining to explore their gender identity
- Domestic Violence – A resource for trans people
- Trans Privacy Law Factsheet – Information from Galop
- Coming Out – A coming out guide for young trans people
- A guide for parents and family members of trans people in the UK (Gendered Intelligence)
- Bereavement: A guide for transsexual, transgender people and their loved ones
Resources & research from around the world can also be found via the following organisations: