We are the only sexual health and holistic wellbeing service for trans people in UK that is open every week. At cliniQ we demonstrate very real engagement, with members of the trans communities delivering our service in equal partnership with staff who are not trans.
Our trans awareness training can provide your service with the following:
- Foundational knowledge of gender identity and sexuality
- Awareness of the HIV & Sexual Health issues for the trans communities and their partners
- Surgical procedures
- Wellbeing issues
- Awareness of non-binary people
- Gender Recognition Act (GRA) and legal issues for service providers
- Equality Act 2010 – how this applies to service delivery and trans communities
- Employment issues re: the GRA and Equality Acts
Training packages of 2hrs, half day and full days are available. 2hrs provides only a basic introduction to trans awareness, with half or full days recommended. [Training relating specifically to sexual health issues must be half day minimum]
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and prices.