We are the only sexual health and holistic wellbeing service for trans* people in UK that is open every week. At cliniQ we demonstrate very real engagement, with members of the trans* communities delivering our service in equal partnership with staff who are not trans*.
Our trans* awareness training can provide your service with the following:
- Foundational knowledge of gender identity and sexuality
- Awareness of the HIV & Sexual Health issues for the trans* communities and their partners
- Surgical procedures
- Wellbeing issues
- Awareness of non-binary people
- Gender Recognition Act (GRA) and legal issues for service providers
- Equality Act 2010 – how this applies to service delivery and trans* communities
- Employment issues re: the GRA and Equality Acts
Training packages of 2hrs, 1/2 day and full days are available. 2hrs provides only a basic introduction to trans* awareness, with 1/2 or full days recommended. [Training relating specifically to sexual health issues must be 1/2 day minimum]
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and prices.