cliniQ @ King’s South London
This page about our service at King’s College Hospital, Denmark Hill, South London is under construction. Opening soon!
Details for now: Tuesdays 4.00pm to 7.00pm.
Services we will be providing:
- Liver function tests (important for monitoring the impact of hormone therapy)
- Hepatitis B testing and vaccination
- Cervical smear testing (for anyone over 25 with a cervix)
- PEP – Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (Emergency HIV Medication)
- Hormone injections (with ID and proof of prescription)
- Gender identity counselling
- Drug & alcohol counselling/support
- Housing Advice
- Sexual assault & hate crime support and on-going case work (Via Galop)
- Health Adviser support & non-statutory social work
- Social support & community drop-ins