cliniQ @ King’s South London
Our service at King’s is now open:
cliniQ’s Tuesday service is at the Caldecot Centre, 15-22 Caldecot Road, London, SE5 9RS. We are open every Tuesday from 4:00pm to 7:00pm.
If you would like to use our services, please take a moment to register with the receptionist and take a seat in the waiting area. We are a team of trans and trans friendly professionals who will come and speak with you about your appointment, and help you with any questions you might have.
If you’re not visiting us to use our wellbeing and sexual health services, but would like to use the drop-in, please take a seat, grab a magazine and help yourself to refeshments.
Clinic Times: Tuesdays 4.00pm to 7.00pm
Place: Ground floor, Caldecot Centre, 15-22 Caldecot Road, London, SE5 9RS
Nearest Station: Denmark Hill
Services we will be providing:
- Sexual health services and HIV testing
- Hormone level tests
- Hormone injections (with ID and proof of prescription)
- Hepatitis B testing and vaccination
- Cervical smear testing (for anyone over 25 with a cervix)
- PEP – Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (Emergency HIV Medication)
- Gender identity counselling and holistic wellbeing
- Drug & alcohol counselling/support
- Housing Advice
- Sexual assault & hate crime support and on-going case work (Via Galop)
- Health Adviser support & non-statutory social work
- Social support & community drop-ins
- Yoga (at St Pancras Venue)