cliniQ @ King’s South London
Our CliniQ Tuesday service with King’s College Hospital is by appointment only
The Caldecot Centre at King’s College hospital is running an ‘in person’ sexual and reproductive health service in partnership with CliniQ. Appointments are available for transgender, trans and non-binary people for sexual health, contraception, HIV testing, PrEP, referral into HIV care and support, cervical smears, hormone injections and hormone blood tests and mental health support.
Transgender, trans and non-binary people may book an appointment using our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attend the clinic at least 10 minutes before your appointment time. If you are late for your appointment we may not be able to see you.
CliniQ’s Tuesday service is at the Caldecot Centre, King’s College Hospital, 15-22 Caldecot Road, London, SE5 9RS. We are open every Tuesday from 4:00pm to 6:30pm.
For appointments email: email@example.com
We will then register you in the clinic and text you an appointment.
When you arrive for your appointment, you need to register at the front desk and take a seat in the waiting area. We are a team of trans and trans friendly professionals who will come and speak with you about your appointment, and help you with any questions you might have.
Our services include:
- STI and HIV testing
- PrEP available for Trans and Non-Binary people at our service on the NHS
- *PEP – Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (Emergency HIV Medication) *Please attend another sexual health clinic or an A&E on days and at times when CliniQ is not open as PEP medication needs to be taken as soon as possible.
- Hormone level tests
- Hormone injections (with ID and proof of prescription)
- Safety Bloods (e.g. Liver function tests, full blood count) which are important for monitoring the impact of hormone therapy
- Hepatitis B testing and vaccination
- HPV vaccination
- Cervical smear testing (for anyone over 25 with a cervix)
- Drug & alcohol counselling/support
- Sexual assault & hate crime support and on-going case work (Via Galop)
- Health Adviser support & non-statutory social work
- Mental health support and counselling
- Peer mentoring support
Clinic Times: Tuesdays 4.00pm to 7.00pm
Place: Ground floor, Caldecot Centre, 15-22 Caldecot Road, London, SE5 9RS