cliniQ @ King’s South London
Our CliniQ Tuesday service with King’s College Hospital is by appointment only
We are currently running face-to-face service, with appointments available for people with symptoms and those needing cervical smears, hormone injections and hormone blood tests.
To book an appointment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attend the clinic at least 10 minutes before your appointment time. If you are late for your appointment we may not be able to see you. Please wear a face covering when you come for your appointment.
CliniQ’s Tuesday service is at the Caldecot Centre, King’s College Hospital, 15-22 Caldecot Road, London, SE5 9RS. We are open every Tuesday from 4:00pm to 7:00pm.
When you arrive for your appointment, please take a moment to register with the receptionist and take a seat in the waiting area. We are a team of trans and trans friendly professionals who will come and speak with you about your appointment, and help you with any questions you might have.
Our services include:
- Sexual health services and HIV testing
- PrEP available for Trans and Non-Binary people at our service on the NHS
- PEP – Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (Emergency HIV Medication)
- Hormone level tests
- Hormone injections (with ID and proof of prescription)
- Liver function tests (important for monitoring the impact of hormone therapy)
- Hepatitis B testing and vaccination
- Cervical smear testing (for anyone over 25 with a cervix)
- Drug & alcohol counselling/support
- Housing Advice
- Sexual assault & hate crime support and on-going case work (Via Galop)
- Health Adviser support & non-statutory social work
Clinic Times: Tuesdays 4.00pm to 7.00pm
Place: Ground floor, Caldecot Centre, 15-22 Caldecot Road, London, SE5 9RS